Saturday, April 5, 2014

Indescribable Joy

Grabbed my camera and enjoyed a quiet minute of watching Charlton content as can be in his crib (he is about three months here). He was just hanging out, kicking his chubby feet against the railings. In a priesthood blessing that Will gave me before Charlton was born, the blessing said something about how this baby would bring me indescribable joy. I don't think a day has gone by since his birth that I haven't thought about how true that blessing was. Indescribable joy puts my feelings into words pretty perfectly. I am a broken record, but I must say it again, I love him.

 Charlton3Months2014-2 IMG_8919Charlton3Months2014 IMG_8826Charlton3Months2014 IMG_8788Charlton3Months2014 IMG_8821Charlton3Months2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email