Thursday, May 29, 2014

Easter Hunts Never Ever Get Old... Ever

Coming out of two birthdays back to back, I usually have to take a big breath and muster some energy to make Easter "happen." Luckily, I always try to remind myself that as long as we're focusing on Christ, we can put all this fluffy stuff right into perspective, and I gather the perfect dose of energy from that. Plus Will is always there to keep me grounded, too. Good thing I like returning things almost as much as I enjoy buying them. haha I almost get relieved when I bring things home and they don't fit or aren't liked. Yay, for money back in the bank!

I was curious to see if the kids would be as into the egg hunts as they usually are since both Liam and Juliette's birthday parties had egg hunts. Who am I kidding! They knew the details of the "when" and "where" of the church and neighborhood festivities better than I did. They are such a joy to watch, and sure make things fun and worth every effort.

Fluff aside, I must include how immensely grateful I am for this sacred time, and the reminder that we have a Savior who died for us and LIVES for us. What a gift his life and resurrection are to me and my family every single day. To know that we will all live again because of him is just about the happiest thought I can think of.

IMG_3061Easter2014 Easter2014-6 IMG_1412Easter2014 Easter2014-7 IMG_2995Easter2014 IMG_3003Easter2014 Easter2014-5 IMG_3027Easter2014 Easter2014-4 IMG_3030Easter2014 Easter2014-1 IMG_3200Easter2014 Easter2014-2 IMG_3051Easter2014 IMG_3074Easter2014

2 comments:

  1. Marie!! That last picture is perfect! They're all smiling. So cute! And this Easter post was so sweet. Love the girls' dresses too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marie, you are one blessed mama. All four of your kiddos are such beautiful little things! I can't wait to see them all again sometime!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email