Sunday, June 1, 2014

A Year of Gymnastics for Juliette!

I can't believe it's been a year since we signed Juliette up for gymnastics! Unfortunately, I haven't pulled out my camera much, but here are a few that I managed to get while juggling Charlie and reading to Isabella during her class a few weeks ago. I loooove watching Juliette in action, and it melts my heart that it is something  she truly looks forward to each week. I've also been so thrilled with her progress. Her teacher, Mrs. Carey, is very skilled and teaches with high expectations of her students, and yet is still fun. Mrs. Carey is moving to Hawaii soon, though. Boo! We will really miss her. Also, CEGW is building a brand new facility that should be opening up in the Fall, so there are some changes in the air. I'm thinking we'll stick with it even though it'll be a little farther drive, and hopefully we'll like her new teacher just as much!

So proud of you, Juliette!


IMG_3290JuJuGym2014 IMG_3298JuJuGym2014 JuJuGym2014-1 JuJuGym2014-2 JuJuGym2014-3 IMG_3348JuJuGym2014

2 comments:

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email