Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

I am really blessed with amazing men in my life. My own dad, for one, is about as perfect as they come. I love him a lot, a lot. When I think about who I am today, I immediately think of him. He was a miracle worker in my life. Have I mentioned that I love my dad?

I've also been blessed with a wonderful father in law! He has only ever shown me absolute kindness, and I'm so thankful for him and the sweet things he's always doing for our family.

And of course there's my Will, the father of my children! There's nothing I love more in this world than watching him love our kids...it might be my favorite thing about him.

Happy Father's Day!

Father'sDay2014-2
IMG_5943Father'sDay2014 IMG_5964Father'sDay2014 Father'sDay2014-1

Below are some phone pics from this past year that illustrate what a good, good dad Will is. These kids LOVE him!

Instagram2013 Instagram20131 Instagram20143

And isn't this fill-in-the-blank Father's Day card by Juliette so adorable??
IMG_1278Father'sDay2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email