Sunday, June 1, 2014

Mother's Day

Mother'sDay2014-2 IMG_3612Mother'sDay2014-2 IMG_3685Mother'sDay2014 IMG_3495Mother'sDay2014 Mother'sDay2014-1

Every year, all I really want is a picture of me with each of my kids and they are all so happy to oblige, which is so, so sweet and makes me happier than they will ever know.

And also every year, I wonder how I could possibly express to my mom how much I love her. She is nothing short of amazing. She is a pioneer in our family, and someone who is true to her word, her family, and her faith. She never gives up and gave her everything into being our mother, and she still does. What more could a girl want? I love you, Mom! (And we need more pictures together!!)

3 comments:

  1. I love all those pictures! But the one with Juliette just melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just barely saw this Marie! Sweet pictures, and sentiments! I love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of you with each of your kids. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email