Monday, December 22, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

It was another great Thanksgiving for the books! A neighbor was even kind enough to snap a few pictures of everyone together.

Thanksgiving2014-6
^^Grandma Rise lets the kids keep their seashell collection on one of her beautiful display tables. Liam especially likes to spend a lot of time here, playing with his treasures, and exploring the drawers.

IMG_6064Thanksgiving2014
^^Charlton had just woken up from a nap in the car when we arrived and was uncharacteristically snuggly. He's usually very wiggly, so this was definitely a picture-worthy moment.

Thanksgiving2014-2 IMG_6087Thanksgiving2014 Thanksgiving2014-1 IMG_6157Thanksgiving2014
^^It's nice to get a big group shot. We should try and do it more often. These are the best kind of people, and we're so lucky to be a part of this family!

IMG_6224Thanksgiving2014

^^Oh, just a little wrestling match on the couch. Brotherly love at its finest!

Thanksgiving2014-3
^^Will's beautiful grandma, and one of the sweetest people I know! I love her. :)

IMG_6232Thanksgiving2014
^^Isabella got caught sneaking candy!

IMG_6237Thanksgiving2014
^^Grandpa usually cuts the turkey, but he wasn't feeling 100%, so Uncle Scott kindly stepped in.

IMG_6255Thanksgiving2014
^^Juliette's always sticking out that cute tongue of hers.

Thanksgiving2014-5
^^Isabella and Grandma working on some rolls. She always makes these gourmet meals, and Everything is always set up so beautifully, too!

IMG_6257Thanksgiving2014
^^I think Juliette was excited for dinner!

IMG_6258Thanksgiving2014
^^I swear Liam spent an hour looking through this drawer. :)

Thanksgiving2014-4
^^All the kids had fun putting these Thanksgiving sticker things up on the windows.

IMG_6269Thanksgiving2014
^^I spy Bella and Charlie!

IMG_6275Thanksgiving2014
^^And that's a Thanksgiving wrap!

Oh, but I just remembered, I wanted to start the tradition of writing down something I'm thankful for about each of them every year:

Charlie: Thank you for being such a force for good and peace in our home. I feel like you make us all better, and bring out the best in everyone. Nothing melts my heart more than seeing the love you have for your big brother and sisters, and how much they love playing with you and taking care of you. When you all play hide and go seek together, I die! So cute watching you go try and find them.

Juliette: You are my sweet snuggly girl! I love how you shower me with kisses and snuggles and tell me I'm the best cook in the whole wide world. And that you love me. You are always so full of affection.

Liam: Thank you for working so hard. When you set your mind to something there is no stopping you! And you are so sincere and smart! You add so much to our family, and I love you so so much! Thank you for keeping me on my toes. It's fun to have such an energetic and active boy, so curious and full of life.

Isabella: Thank you for being so helpful... I don't know what I'd do without you! I don't even ask you to help me, and you're always just helping me out, especially with Charlie. You are such a good girl... so smart and spiritual and good. And silly! You make me laugh all the time!

Will: I'm so thankful to have such a devoted, selfless, and righteous man by my side. How you fell in love with me, I will never understand, but I'm thankful every single day. You make me feel so beautiful and capable, and it means the world to me. I love you!

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email