Monday, April 28, 2014

Oh Happy Day: 4.28.2014

As you may have noticed, my blog is mostly just documentation of special occasions: birthdays, Christmas, and other holidays. But I do take pictures of our everyday life; I just haven't managed to find the time to sift through and post them! In an effort to change that, I'm starting a new little series here on the blog called "Oh Happy Day," which will feature snapshots of our everyday life throughout the year. Since I'm so behind in 2014, I'm going to go through and quickly post them for anyone who'd like a peek, and then I'll archive them so they show up where they fit into this blog chronologically, if that makes sense. Hopefully my "Oh Happy Day" posts for 2015 will get on this blog in real time. Until then, it's fun to go down memory lane.

All I really know about the pictures below is that Charlie is about 6 months here. He's always loved that trampoline, and I have countless pictures of Isabella and him together because they are pretty inseperable. I love the bond they share! And oh, those cheeks! I can't believe how much Charlie has changed over the months! Such a cute baby!
 
OhHappyDay4.28.14-5OhHappyDay4.28.14-4 OhHappyDay4.28.14 OhHappyDay4.28.14-1 IMG_3431OhHappyDay4.28.14 OhHappyDay4.28.14-2 OhHappyDay4.28.14-3

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email